Tuesday 9 August 2011

Think DiffeHRently: opportunities for HR Innovation

 

   I hope you enjoyed Friday’s post linking to my HRE article on social innovation.  I do firmly believe that social relationships provide one fruitful opportunity for showing how HR can be done differently.  But there are lots of other opportunities too.

I’ll be talking about all of these in my next webinar, Think DiffeHRently: Opportunities for HR Innovation.  This will aired live on Citrix GoToWebinar at 3.00pm BST, 10.00am EDT on Wednesday 19th October.

You can book here, and I hope you’ll join me in September.

 

Technorati Tags: ,,

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)