Monday 3 January 2011

New Year HR Predictions

 

  Happy New Year!

Just a quick reminder that I’m still after your predictions (well, really just some thoughts) about HR in 2011.

Particularly if you’re an HR / talent management / similar practitioner (working within an organisation) then I’d like to invite you to complete this short (17 question) survey.

As an incentive to those of you based or working in and around London, I’m offering a free ticket to The Economist’s Talent Management Summit on 9th June this Summer to one survey respondent, chosen at random on Monday 10th January 2011.  (The winner will, however, need to be wiling to engage in a short discussion about their responses which I will publish here along with the overall summary.)


Click here to take survey

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)