Tuesday 7 December 2010

HR Magazine - HR Vision

 

  I’ve a few things going on next year I want to tell you about.

One of these is that I’ll be appearing in HR Magazine’s new series of web debates and discussions, HR Vision, along with:

  • Tanith Dodge, HR director, Marks and Spencer
  • Adrienne McFarland, HR director, Sage
  • Martin Birchall, managing director, High Fliers
  • Dr Carsten Sørensen, The London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Management 
  • Sandra Campopiano, HR director, Premier Farnell
  • Bob Marsden, director of people and organisational development, Balfour Beatty Utility Solutions
  • Graham White, HR director, Westminster City Council
  • Debbie Meech, HR director, Cable & Wireless
  • Darren Hockaday, HR director, LOROL
  • Paul Sparrow, director of the centre for performance-led HR, Lancaster University Management School

 

As well as having my picture included in this month’s HR Magazine, I’m also mentioned in the magazine’s Blogwatch:

“The wedding of Billy Windsor to the future Queen Kate failed to impress HR blogger Jon Ingham who lamented the imminent arrival of “crappy plates and other chintz” and announced the acceleration of plans to flee Britannia for sunnier – and possibly more republican – shores.”

 

I’ve still not done much about this – but am definitely going to put it down in my list of New Year’s resolutions.

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)