Tuesday 2 June 2009

HR Blog Search Engine

 

    Halogen Software have created an HR Blog search widget on Halogen’s website.

HR professionals can use the tool to search the top HR blogs (including this one) along with Google, Bing and whatever else you use.

 

http://www.halogensoftware.com/resources/hr-blog-search/

 

Technorati Tags: ,,,

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge fan of niche search engines. I was looking for some HR/management information and it looks like this might be a nice tool.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)