Tuesday 20 May 2008

Symposium events: Measuring and reporting human capital summit

I chaired and presented at this HCM reporting conference last week (on behalf of Learning Light and Human Capital Management magazine).

The event was well attended, and with some excellent speakers. I particularly enjoyed presentations from David Povey, Business Excellence Director at Co-operative Financial Services and Laura Wilson at Standard Chartered. And a joint presentation from Ernst & Young on human capital risk - I'm going to come back to this.

But I think the delegates' favourite session is likely to have been the knowledge share networking session. This was an opportunity to share each other's experience, insights, challenges and solutions. I sometimes worry about the quality of conversation in these sort of sessions, but at this event there was a high level of energy and from what I heard, some great knowledge sharing too. I think all conferences should include it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)